This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare Clinic
- Surgery General
- Full-time, Day/Evening/Night
- Req #: 201906347-49429
- Posted: December 11, 2019
CentraCare is seeking a General Surgeon to join its expanding practice in St. Cloud, MN. This is a full spectrum practice covering general, advanced laparoscopic, vascular, thoracic, oncology and trauma surgery cases.
Highlights of the position:
• Established practice with 13 surgeons and 10 advanced practice providers
• Call schedule - 1:10
• Full-time position
• Competitive salary and benefit package
• CentraCare has been on the list of “Best Places to Work” in Minnesota
by Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal
• “Truven Top 100” Hospital eleven times. St. Cloud Hospital is the only hospital in Minnesota that has received the Top 100 hospitals distinction 11 times.
• Magnet Hospital
• Regional referral center
• 450+ medical staff with all specialties represented
• Collaborative network with 6 hospitals and 19 clinics. The system serves ~700,000 people in the 12-county service area and offers outreach services to more than 35 communities.
About St. Cloud, MN:
• One hour north of the Twin Cities
• Lakes area with four season recreation, theatre and arts
• Four colleges and excellent school, family-friendly
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.