ADMIN SUPERVISOR - MONTICELLO HOSPITAL
- Monticello, MN
- CentraCare - Monticello
- Nursing Administration
- Part-time, Evening/Night
- Every 3rd weekend; 7p-7:30a Sat/Sun; 3p-11:30p Fri.
- Nursing Leaders and Educators
- Career Band: N4 Nursing 4
- Req #: 201906372-49454
- Posted: November 15, 2019
This is a part-time Nursing Leadership role that will allow you to find work/life balance, or you can supplement your income from another full-or part-time job.
As the nursing leader on staff, you'll have shift responsibility for patient and resident care in clinical units. You'll be working evenings and nights, so you'll be the go-to for any administrative issues that arise.
Schedule is every third weekend;. Friday 3p-11:30p and Sat & Sun 7p-7:30a.
- Two years Registered Nursing experience in hospital setting.
- Current BLS certification required.
- Current ACLS or ability to obtain within 3 months
- BSN preferred
- Previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Joint Commission and related standards preferred
- Basic computer knowledge
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Strong interpersonal human relations skills
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.