This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Emergency Trauma Center
- Full-time, Evening
- 64 hrs/pp, 5pm-1:30am, e/o wknd, rotating holidays
- Minimum $33.27/hr
- Registered Nurses
- Career Band: N2 Nursing 2
- Req #: 201906399-49479
- Posted: December 2, 2019
Our Emergency Trauma Center has 38 private patient rooms, is designated Level II (we do not have a burn unit) and has a helipad and ambulance garage. We receive 60,000 visits per year and are the premier Trauma Center in Central Minnesota.
- Graduate from a nursing program and current MN RN license required
- BSN or MSN preferred
- BSN required within 3 years of hire
- Previous Emergency Department experience or capstone completed in Emergency Department required
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Healthcare Provider card required
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) obtained within 12 months of hire
- ACLS preferred
- Trauma Nursing Core Curriculum (TNCC) and Emergency Nurse Pediatric Course (ENPC) or Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) required within 18 months of hire
- Advanced Trauma Care for Nurses (ATCN) course may be substituted for TNCC
- Certified Emergency Nurse (CEN) preferred
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.