DIRECTOR, BENEFITS (Human Resources)
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - System
- Full-time, Day
- 80 hrs/pp; Day shift
- Career Band: M3 Management 3
- Req #: 201906367-49450
- Posted: November 29, 2019
CentraCare has a unique opportunity for an experienced Human Resources leader to join our team as the Director, Benefits!
In this role, you will design, develop and implement the Health and Wellness Benefit Programs for 20,000 members, including 13,000 CentraCare employees.
You'll report to the Chief Human Resources Officer/Senior Vice President of Human Resources and lead a team of several seasoned benefits professionals, who have an average tenure of more than 10 years of experience!
In 2020, we’ll be implementing a Human Resources Service Center, a new Human Capital Management system and additional integrations that will rely on your expert knowledge in order to succeed.
If you’re looking for system-wide impact and a technology-focused approach to transforming HR, this might be the role for you!
To help you succeed we will:
- Provide an overlap in expertise to ensure a smooth transition into the role
- Integrate and digitize workflows to enhance the employee experience
- Give you the tools you need to continue to be an effective leader
Here’s what we need from you for you to succeed in this role:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Finance or related field
- 5 years of progressive, benefits-related experience
- Experience in a Management/Supervisor role within Human Resources
- Preferred candidates will have a Master’s Degree and/or experience in HR leadership with a focus on Benefits
To view an example of our current benefits guide to understand more please click here
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.