This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare Clinic
- Weight Management Clinic
- Full-time, Day
- 80 hrs/pp; Mon-Fri 8:00am - 4:30pm
- Professional/ Technical - Patient Care
- Career Band: C3 Clinical Professional 3
- Req #: 201906412-49490
- Posted: January 23, 2020
Interacts as a member of the patient focused care team and uses the patient care process (assess, plan, implement, and evaluate for individual patients) in determining nutrition interventions for patients across the continuum of care. This role will have direct interaction with patients in Lifestyle Health, Weight Management, and/or Pediatric Weight Management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nutrition/Dietetics/Nutrition Science.
- Demonstrated competence in teaching, orientation, leadership and communication.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Registered Dietitian (registered by the Commission on Dietetic Registration) required.
- Licensed Dietitian or Licensed Nutritionist in the state of Minnesota required within thirty days of hire.
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Healthcare Provider card required per established policy.
- Master’s degree.
- Minimum of two years successful clinical experience in specialty area.
- Weight management/bariatric surgery experience.
- Successful completion of medical staff office credentialing must be completed prior to working without a preceptor.
- Successful completion of third party payor credentialing must be completed prior to billing for services.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.