PATIENT CARE TECHNICIAN FLOAT
- St. Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Dialysis- Administration
- Part-time, Day/Evening
- 40-59 hrs/pp; shift vary between 5:00a-10:00p; e/o Saturday; rotating holidays
- Minimum $15.51/hr
- Support Services - Patient Care
- Career Band: T2 Technical 2
- Req #: 201906346-49430
- Posted: November 29, 2019
Provides direct patient care for individuals under the direction of the RN. The Dialysis Department will service patients with temporary to permanent renal failure and the entities thereof. Travels as necessary to other dialysis units. Serves patients ages typically 14 through geriatric. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers.
- High school degree or equivalent experience/knowledge required.
- One-year dialysis experience or a graduate of a Hemodialysis Technician training course required.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Healthcare Provider card required per established policy.
- Basic math computation skills required.
- Center for Medicaid/Medicare Services (CMS)-approved national certification or must meet certification requirements within the required CMS timeline.
- A valid Minnesota driver’s license, a driving record in good standing, and the minimum amount of insurance liability coverage may be required.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.