INFORMATION DESK RECEPTIONIST (St. Cloud Hospital)
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - System
- StC ETC Patient Access
- Part-time, Day
- 14 hrs/pp; 8am-3:30pm every other weekend, every 3rd holiday
- Clerical/ Administrative
- Career Band: A1 Administrative Support 1
- Req #: 201906398-49478
- Posted: December 3, 2019
Provides information, direction, and assistance to visitors and patients as they enter the hospital, in a confidential and courteous manner. This position interacts with patients and visitors of all ages. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Prior experience in a customer service setting is desirable.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills required.
- Excellent telephone etiquette required.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.