NURSING ASSISTANT IN TRAINING
This job posting is no longer active.
- Paynesville, MN
- CentraCare - Paynesville
- Koronis Manor
- Casual/on-call, Various
- class hours
- Support Services - Patient Care
- Career Band: T1 Technical 1
- Req #: 201906457-49534
- Posted: January 29, 2020
Nursing Assistants at CentraCare help provide basic care for residents of long-term care facilities such as nursing homes. To become a Nursing Assistant in a long-term care facility, you are required to complete a state approved education program and pass the Minnesota State Exam. CentraCare is offering the education program and exam free to qualified individuals! You will also be paid for online/class time.
- 16 years of age or older
- Desire to work with older adults
- Attendance on all class dates
- Registry on the MN Nursing Assistant Registry
- A one year employment commitment consisting of a minimum of 4 shifts per two weeks
- Background study clearance with the State of MN - Dept of Human Services
- Ability to read, write and communicate effectively in English
- Professional and courteous customer service skills
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.