- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Temporary without benefits, Day
- 7:30a-4:00p M-F
- Min $13.60 + DOE
- Support Services - Nonpatient Care
- Career Band: O1 Operational Support 1
- Req #: 201906482-49554
- Posted: Yesterday
Find your purpose at CentraCare/St. Cloud Hospital! Looking to start your career in healthcare? We have amazing opportunity to get your foot in the door with CentraCare/St. Cloud Hospital. No medical training required. This is a full-time temporary role in our Distribution Services department. This position is set to last until September 2020, and opens the door to endless opportunities within our organization.
Responsible for receipt, storage, inventory, and distribution of supplies and equipment. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Experience in a similar setting is preferred.
- Experience with automated inventory management systems preferred.
- Computer skills involving inventory control, receiving and issuing of supplies preferred.
- A valid Minnesota driver’s license and a driving record in good standing required.
- Current DOT Health Card issued by the Employee Health Services Department at the St. Cloud Hospital may be required.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.