COMMUNITY OUTREACH ANALYST
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Heart Ctr Executive Director
- Full-time, Day
- 80 hrs/pp; shifts vary between 7:00a - 5:00p
- Professional/ Technical - Nonpatient Care
- Career Band: B3 Business Professional 3
- Req #: 201906468-49541
- Posted: November 28, 2019
Responsible for developing, maintaining, and growing a network of repeat referral sources within designated service area. Referral sources may include hospitals, clinics, skilled nursing facilities, assisted living communities and other facilities as assigned. Responsible for growing market share, brand awareness and reputation in the community of the designated service programs in collaboration with other CentraCare Health departments. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum of two years of sales or marketing experience required.
- Department specific experience preferred.
- Demonstrated commitment to providing excellent customer service.
- Valid Minnesota driver’s license and a vehicle available for work, a driving record in good standing, and the minimum amount of insurance liability coverage.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.