INVENTORY CONTROL SUPERVISOR
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Full-time, Day
- Mon-Fri 8:00a to 4:30p
- Career Band: M1 Management 1
- Req #: 201906530-49596
- Posted: December 2, 2019
CentraCare is committed to developing a world class supply chain management organization. Effective management of our supply chain is critical to our long-term success. Supplies and purchased services account for a significant portion of CentraCare’s total expenses. By developing integrated processes to manage selection and utilization, contracting, purchasing, logistics, and payment we can ensure our patients have the supplies and services they need while minimizing the overall cost to our organization. By following the purchasing policies, using the products and services under contract, and preventing waste, you help make sure that we spend our dollars wisely.
The Inventory Control Supervisor will ensure inventory management standardization and optimization for CentraCare Health and Carris Health Systems, including the Distribution Center at the St. Cloud Hospital. Through performance improvement initiatives, data analytics and project management, optimize the inventory management and value at all CentraCare entities. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers.
- This position oversees multiple CentraCare locations; selected candidate can office out of St. Cloud, Paynesville, Melrose, Long Prairie, or Sauk Centre.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Associates Arts degree in business or three years buying experience required in healthcare preferred.
- Five years experience in a healthcare inventory control setting.
- BA/ BS business degree preferred.
- A valid Minnesota driver’s license and a driving record in good standing required.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.