EDUCATOR AND QUALITY SPEC
This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Imaging Office
- Full-time, Day
- 72 hrs/pp; 8a-4:30p, 1 day off per pay period (2 weeks)
- Professional/ Technical - Nonpatient Care
- Career Band: C4 Clinical Professional 4
- Req #: 201906537-49602
- Posted: December 12, 2019
Responsible for staff development to support the learning needs of the health care team by providing opportunities for the acquisition of new knowledge, skills and behaviors in light of advancing technologies, changing healthcare delivery systems, expanding nursing and technologist roles, and research. Enhances the quality of patient care through ensuring clinical quality and continuous survey readiness. Patients of all ages are served. Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers. Implements and abides by the Healthy Work Environment Principles. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Maintains professional competencies by attending educational programs, participates in professional organizations, subscribing to the reading professional journals or other appropriate activities.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Radiologic Technology, Education, or related field required.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- If a graduate from an educational Graduate from an educational program that is accredited by a mechanism acceptable to the American Registry of Radiological Technologist (ARRT) then American Registry of Radiological Technologist (ARRT) certified or ARRT eligible, must be certified within one year of employment required.
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Healthcare Provider card required prior to completion of department orientation.
- Masters Degree is preferred.
- Radiology/Imaging work experience preferred.
- Demonstrated performance in teaching, organization, leadership, and communication.
- Demonstrated performance in quality and process improvement.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.