Certified Nursing Assistant
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Benedict's Community
- LTC Nursing
- Part-time, Night
- Support Services - Patient Care
- Career Band: T1 Technical 1
- Req #: 201906543-49608
- Posted: November 29, 2019
Supports resident/patient care needs by performing delegated resident/patient care tasks. Responsible for assisting resident/patient care team in the treatment and care of residents/patients in accordance with established policies and procedures and unit standards to provide quality resident/patient care.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Certified Nursing Assistant listed on the MN State Nursing Assistant Registry.
- Current Basic Cardiac Life Support certification (overnight shift only).
- High school graduate or equivalent preferred.
- Previous long term care experience preferred.
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective observational, reporting and communication skills.
- Ability to effectively interact with individuals who are cognitively and/or physically impaired.
- Demonstrated teamwork skills.
- Competent in use of proper body mechanics.
- Professional and courteous customer service skills.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.