- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Emergency Trauma Center
- Full-time, Day
- 72 hrs/pp, M-F hours worked between 7am-5pm, occasional evenings/wknds as needed
- Nursing Leaders and Educators
- Career Band: N4 Nursing 4
- Req #: 201906582-49645
- Posted: November 27, 2019
Utilizes nursing theories and concepts to provide comprehensive nursing orientation and education in conjunction with the other leaders of Ambulatory/Emergency Trauma (Amb/ETC) Services team. Age appropriate care is provided to patients and families. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Provides patient- and family-centered care through The Compass: St. Cloud Hospital's Nursing Professional Practice Model to achieve the hospital mission of improving the health and quality of life that reflects the healing mission of Jesus.
A Clinical Educator will be responsible for the orientation and initial development of all ETC staff to assure clinical competence and professional practice in the care of all patients that present for care.
A Staff Development Educator will be responsible for the ongoing education of all ETC staff to assure clinical competence and professional practice in the care of all patients that present for care.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in nursing.
- Minimum three years clinical experience with expertise in specialty area required and demonstrated competency in teaching, organization, leadership and communication.
- Current RN in MN required.
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Healthcare Provider card required.
- Emergency Nurse Pediatric Course (ENPC) or Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) required.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification required, Instructor.
- Trauma Nursing Core Curriculum (TNCC) or Advanced Trauma Course for Nurses (ATCN) required, Instructor.
- Master’s degree.
- Emergency Nursing Association (ENA) membership with Certified Emergency Nurse (CEN) certification.