Hospital Cleaner (Environmental Services)
This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Environmental Services
- Full-time, Day
- 80 hrs/pp, 8am-4:30pm, every other weekend, rotating holidays
- Minimum $13.20/hr plus shift differentials
- Support Services - Nonpatient Care
- Career Band: O1 Operational Support 1
- Req #: 201906547-49612
- Posted: February 28, 2020
What is a Hospital Cleaner?
The Hospital Cleaners are responsible for cleaning patient rooms and common areas in the hospital. Hospital Cleaners serve a vital role in making a difference at CentraCare because they ensure a safe environment for patients, staff and visitors. This is a highly fast-paced position that will require moving around the hospital.
- Cleaning patient rooms while patient/visitors are present. Includes cleaning high touch areas and tidying up and stocking the room. Will require interacting with patients while cleaning rooms.
- Completing a thorough room cleaning once a patient has been discharged. Includes cleaning the lights, vents, walls, beds, making the bed, mopping, cleaning and stocking the bathroom.
- Position does include working with chemicals as well as cleaning up bodily fluids.
- Full-time position, 80 hrs/pp
- 8am-4:30pm, every other weekend, rotating holidays
- When it's your weekend to work you will get a day off during the week (M-F)
- Know which weekends you’re scheduled for the whole year!
- Pay starts at $13.20/hr and goes up from there depending on experience
- Depending when you work, receive shift differentials ranging from an additional $1.00-$1.15/hr
- Ability to use or learn to use a computer for recording information
- Ability to communicate well with others
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.