LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Neuroscience Spine Unit
- Part-time, Night
- 48-64 hrs/pp, 7p-7:30a, every other weekend, rotating holidays
- Req #: 201906765-49809
- Posted: December 10, 2019
Provides direct nursing care of individual patients, under the direction of the Registered Nurse to achieve Hospital Mission. Patients of all ages served. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers.
- Graduate from an accredited school of practical nursing required.
- Knowledge of nursing principles, policies, procedures, and hospital ethics and principles of medical and surgical aspects.
- Currently licensed in Minnesota with renewal of license as required by state law.
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Healthcare Provider card required per established policy.
CentraCare Health has made a commitment to diversity in its workforce and all individuals, including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health is an EEO/AA employer.