This job posting is no longer active.
- Sauk Centre, MN
- CentraCare - Sauk Centre
- Operating Room
- Casual/on-call, Day/Evening
- 7:00am-5:00pm Monday through Friday. On-Call coverage 3:30pm-7:00am
- Professional/ Technical - Patient Care
- Career Band: T3 Technical 3
- Req #: 201906886-49916
- Posted: February 12, 2020
CentraCare - Sauk Centre is a Rural Health Hospital in the Western Regional area within CentraCare. We offer both outpatient and inpatient surgeries. You will be able create a great team bonding experience, as our department works very close with each other on a day to day basis. You will be able to use a broad range of skills you learned throughout your education in school and/or previous job experience.
You'll perform any combination of following tasks before, during, and after surgery to assist surgical team: Places equipment and supplies in operating room and arranges instruments, according to instructions. Assists team members to place and position patient on table. Scrubs arms and hands and dons gown and gloves. Aids team to don gowns and gloves. Hands instruments and supplies to surgeon, holds retractors, cuts sutures, and performs other tasks as directed by surgeon during operation. Puts dressings on patient following surgery. Counts sponges, needles, and instruments before and after operation. Washes and sterilizes equipment, using germicides and sterilizers. Cleans operating room.
- Successful completion of an accredited Surgical Technologist Program
- High School Diploma or equivalent
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Current Certification Preferred
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Healthcare Provider card
- Must be able to respond to an on-call situation within 30 minutes. We do have a call house for applicants outside the 30 minute call range.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.