PATIENT SCHEDULING ASSISTANT
This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - System
- Population Health
- Full-time, Various
- Varies 8:00a-7:00p- Mon-Fri
- Clerical/ Administrative
- Career Band: A2 Administrative Support 2
- Req #: 202001056-50121
- Posted: February 24, 2020
Find your purpose with CentraCare; become a Patient Scheduling Assistant!
The Patient Scheduling Assistant (PSA) will work at the CentraCare Health Plaza within a fast-paced team structured call center environment. The PSA will be primarily making outbound phone calls to patients to schedule for primary and specialty care clinics and will be responsible for completing patient registration and scheduling over the phone. This position will have no face-to-face contact with patients. The PSA will also be responsible for providing superior customer service by effectively communicating with a diverse age and ethnic population in an audible, friendly, and professional voice.
- High school graduate or equivalent required.
- Two years’ previous call center, customer service, or health care experience required.
- Associates degree in a related field preferred.
- Strong knowledge of computer programs including Microsoft Office Products is required.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.