This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Benedict's Community
- Part-time, Day/Evening
- 2:15pm - 8:30pm every other weekend. Additional hours as needed.
- Clerical/ Administrative
- Career Band: A1 Administrative Support 1
- Req #: 202001013-50081
- Posted: February 5, 2020
Responsible for providing receptionist and communication services including greeting and assisting guests, answering main telephone lines and processing incoming and outgoing mail.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Post high school general business or secretarial training is preferred
- One year switchboard experience, preferred.
- One year receptionist experience, preferred.
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Professional and courteous customer service skills.
- General knowledge of office equipment (i.e. fax machine, printer/copier, postage meter, etc.)
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.