- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Full-time, Various
- Varied Shifts 5:00am-8:00pm; every 3rd wknd
- Min $13.80 + shift differentials
- Support Services - Nonpatient Care
- Career Band: O2 Operational Support 2
- Req #: 202001072-50133
- Posted: January 16, 2020
Now Hiring for a COOK/BAKER to join the St. Cloud Hospital team! If you'd enjoy working in a kitchen setting, while providing an incredible experience for patients and guests, this is the job for you!
The COOK/BAKER prepares food and bakery products for hospital patients, guests, employees, Home Delivered Meals, and catered functions according to standardized recipes and established policies and procedures. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to gain experience in the culinary arts or a current kitchen professional who is tired of the late-night schedules. The COOK/BAKER supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers.
- Five - 8 hours shifts/week; every 3rd weekend & rotating holidays
- Incredible Job Security - Restaurant that will NEVER close!
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
ServSafe certified or Food Safety Training accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI)-Conference for Food Protection (CFP), or Food Manager Certification by the state of MN required within 18 months; must be renewed at minimum every 5 years or Certified Food Protection Professional (CFPP) Vocational
- Post high school specialized training in volume and/or institutional cooking.
- Minimum one year of quantity cooking/baking experience.
- Technical or cooking school certificates.
- Knowledge of sanitation/HACCP
- A valid Minnesota driver’s license and a driving record in good standing may be required.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.