MANAGER SENIOR SERVICES
- Sauk Centre, MN
- CentraCare - Sauk Centre
- Nursing Admin NH
- Full-time, Day
- Career Band: M2 Management 2
- Req #: 202001153-50212
- Posted: January 15, 2020
Assists the Director of Nursing in directing the nursing department of CentraCare Health-Sauk Centre. Serves as a resource person to nursing personnel in the interpretation of policies and compliance with the standards of care. Responsible for orientation of new staff and the ongoing training of all nursing personnel. Responsible for nursing quality assurance and quality initiatives. Serves as coordinator of employee health issues. Works closely with the Patient Care Coordinator, and the Director of Nurse to keep the management team informed of clinical functions.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a first line manager coupled with 3 years clinical nursing experience
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Licensure in the State of Minnesota as a Registered Professional Nurse (RN)
- Proficient oral and written communication.
- Must function independently, have flexibility, personal integrity and ability to work effectively with patient and /or patient families, personnel, medical staff and general public.
- Board understanding of patient care process
- Able to apply principles of managerial and leader ship.
- Experienced in a wide variety of patient care areas
- Must have good computer skills.
- Must have a working knowledge of employment laws.
- Must possess knowledge of current industry quality initiatives.
- Must be flexible with work schedule
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.