PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENT CLINICAL CONSULTANT NURSE
This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Patient Experience
- Full-time, Day
- 8:00a-4:30p, Monday-Friday
- Registered Nurses
- Career Band: N3 Nursing 3
- Req #: 202001213-50267
- Posted: January 27, 2020
Responsible for facilitating and leading performance improvement efforts for moderately complex to complex projects and assignments on a variety of issues. Effectively communicates, facilitates, and is able to manage group processes to meet deadlines. Performs research, data analysis, benchmarking and develops strategies, tools, graphics, presentations, and reports as appropriate to improve business and clinical performance. Demonstrates project management and systems thinking skills, coordinates aspects of assigned projects and serves as a change agent. Able to conceptualize, develop, analyze, synthesize and utilize information to develop an effective action plan with measurable feedback mechanisms to assess results. Provides patient and family centered care through The Compass: St. Cloud Hospital's Nursing Professional Practice Model to achieve the hospital mission of improving the health and quality of life that reflects the healing mission of Jesus. Age appropriate care is provided to patients and families. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Maintains professional competencies by attending educational programs, participates in professional organizations, subscribing to the reading professional journals or other appropriate activities.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in nursing required.
- Minimum 3 years of continuous improvement experience required.
- Required experience with project management, Model for Improvement, Lean, Six Sigma or other improvement methodologies.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Current licensure as a registered nurse in the State of Minnesota required.
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Healthcare Provider card required per established policy.
- MBA or Masters in Healthcare related field preferred.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas preferred: healthcare continuous improvement, utilization management, or clinical profession. Required experience with project management, Model for Improvement, Lean, Six Sigma or other improvement methodologies.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Strong interpersonal, organization, analytical, and multitasking skills required.
- Ability to think creatively and work collaboratively to address problems.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills, including ability to communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Clinical Nurse Specialist certification preferred.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.