- Monticello, MN
- CentraCare - Monticello
- Part-time, Day/Evening
- Part- Time- 8 hrs/pp-7am-5:30pm
- Professional/ Technical - Patient Care
- Career Band: C3 Clinical Professional 3
- Req #: 202001178-50237
- Posted: January 23, 2020
Dispenses medications, reviews orders for allergies and drug interactions and appropriateness of drugs; provides counseling and educational resources to patients and caregivers in accordance with applicable standards, guidelines and regulations.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Pharmacy or PharmD degree from an accredited college of pharmacy.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Current MN Pharmacist license.
- Hospital Experience preferred.
- Experience with hospital computer order entry system.
- Working knowledge of pharmacy processes and procedures.
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Strong interpersonal human relations skills.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.