This job posting is no longer active.
- Monticello, MN
- CentraCare - Monticello
- Part-time, Day
- Part- TIme, 48 hrs/pp-6am-230pm Monday, 6am-10am Tuesday thru Friday
- Professional/ Technical - Patient Care
- Career Band: T1 Technical 1
- Req #: 202001195-50252
- Posted: February 7, 2020
Performs laboratory draws on patients of all ages, pediatric to geriatric. Other responsibilities include collecting patient information and analyzing specimen integrity.
- Graduate from accredited Medical Assistant program preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions
- Working knowledge of sterile techniques and special procedures that are applicable to work performed.
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Strong interpersonal human relations skills.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.