- Cambridge, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Dialysis - Cambridge
- Full-time, Day
- 72 hrs/pp; Mon-Wed-Fri 5am-5:30pm
- Minimum $33.27 ADN; $33.94 BSN; $34.95 MSN
- Registered Nurses
- Career Band: N2 Nursing 2
- Req #: 202001218-50272
- Posted: January 20, 2020
Manages and provides patient care for the non-pediatric renal failure patient during a given therapy, utilizing the nursing process to achieve the hospital mission of competent, Christian holistic care. Travels as necessary to other dialysis units. Provides patient and family centered care through The Compass: St. Cloud Hospital’s Nursing Professional Practice Model to achieve the hospital mission of improving the health and quality of life that reflects the healing mission of Jesus. Age appropriate care is provided to patients and families. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Maintains professional competencies by attending educational programs, participates in professional organizations, subscribing to the reading professional journals or other appropriate activities.
- Graduate from a nursing program required.
- Baccalaureate or Masters in Nursing preferred.
- A minimum of a Baccalaureate degree in Nursing must be obtained within five years for those hired into an RN position on or after May 1, 2014.
- A minimum of a Baccalaureate degree in Nursing must be obtained within three (3) years for those hired into an RN position on or after October 1, 2018.
- One (1) year dialysis experience preferred.
- One-year Medical/Surgical experiences preferred.
- Knowledge of nursing principles, policies, procedures, and hospital ethics required.
- Current licensure as a registered nurse in the State of Minnesota required.
- Dialysis training completed prior to or within three months of employment.
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Healthcare Provider card required per established policy.
- Nephrology nursing certification preferred.
- American Nephrology Nurses Association (ANNA) membership preferred.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.