EMR / EMT / Paramedic for Paynesville
- Paynesville, MN
- CentraCare - System
- Casual/on-call, Various
- Professional/ Technical - Patient Care
- Career Band: T2 Technical 2
- Req #: 202001354-50391
- Posted: January 30, 2020
Now accepting applications for future EMR/EMT/Paramedic openings for Paynesville.
Provides advanced pre-hospital emergency patient care and transport to patients of all ages (neonates, infants, children, adolescent, adult, geriatric, frail geriatric) and non-emergent and emergent services (basic life support, advanced life support/critical care, patient care and transport) in accordance with applicable standards, guidelines and regulations and CentraCare policies and procedures.
- Depending on position, completion of certified emergency medical responder (EMR) program, an accredited EMT-Basic/EMT-Intermediate course or Paramedic Program required.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Depending on position, current BLS, ACLS and PALS certifications required upon completion of unit orientation.
- NIMMS 100, 200, 700 certifications required.
- Valid Class D Minnesota driver’s license with an acceptable driving record.
- Completion of CentraCare EMS driving program. Driving program must be completed prior to completion of orientation. Refresher completed every 2 years.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.