NURSING ASSISTANT IN TRAINING COURSE
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Benedict's Community
- Nursing Per Diem
- Casual/on-call, Various
- Various; Some hours in-person and some online; Class starts April 6th, 2020.
- Support Services - Patient Care
- Career Band: T1 Technical 1
- Req #: 202001395-50430
- Posted: January 29, 2020
Earn while you learn by becoming a Certified Nursing Assistant!
To become a Nursing Assistant in a long-term care facility, you are required to complete a state-approved education program and pass the Minnesota State exam. Once you complete the training and pass the state exam, we will present qualified applicants with a job offer. CentraCare will cover the cost of the exam, training, and pay you for your time while in the class.
Upcoming Class Schedule:
- Onboarding: Monday, April 6th 4:30PM-6PM
- Roughly 16 hours of computer modules to be completed after onboarding and before the first exam.
- 1st Exam: Friday, April 10th between 4PM and 7PM (allow 2 hours for the exam).
- Roughly 16 hours of computer modules to be completed after the 1st exam and before the 2nd exam.
- 2nd Exam: Thursday, April 16th between 4PM and 7PM (allow 2 hours for the exam).
Friday, April 17th 4PM-8PM
Saturday, April 18th 8AM-2:30PM
Sunday, April 19th 8AM-2:30PM
Wednesday, April 22nd 4PM-8PM
Thursday, April 23rd 4PM-8PM
- Clinicals: Saturday and Sunday, April 25th & 26th 6AM-2:30PM
- State Exam: Monday, April 27th at 12:30PM
* Commitment to 1 year of employment at St. Benedict's Community.
* Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
* Good verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to effectively interact with individuals who are cognitively and/or physically impaired.
* Professional and courteous customer services skills.CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.