- Monticello, MN
- CentraCare - Monticello
- N.H Nursing
- Full-time, Day
- Full Time- 80 hrs/pp-8am-4:30pm
- Registered Nurses
- Req #: 202001429-50456
- Posted: June 11, 2020
Join our leadership team at CentraCare Monticello's CareCenter!
Supervises, monitors, assesses and recommends policies and procedures to improve system quality, integrity and increased resident outcomes and quality of life. Provides oversight and guidance to the clinical coordinators related to the MDS in accordance with applicable standards, guidelines according to current regulations. Responsible for coordination of clinical education in the care center.
- Previous leadership experience in related nursing field
- Minimum of 2 years Long Term care experience in MDS
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Current MN RN license
- Schedule flexibility to meet varied scheduling needs of the end-users
- Independent, self-directed and motivated.
- Detail oriented.
- High level of energy; is professional and pro-active.
- Excellent phone and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must have the ability to develop user instructions and procedures; conduct formal and informal end user training and develops technical orientation and training materials.
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
- Demonstrates expertise in verbal and written communication.
- Strong interpersonal human relations skills.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.