This posting is for all part-time LPN openings at St. Benedict's Community.
As a Nurse at St. Benedict’s Community, you’ll find your purpose by improving the lives of the residents and patients we care for. Our nurses are fulfilled by the relationships they develop with residents and coworkers, seeing them progress and providing them comfort.
In this role, you’ll be responsible to provide direct and indirect care of residents/patients to meet their physical, educational, psychosocial and spiritual needs.
- Graduate from an accredited school of practical nursing required
- Current Minnesota LPN license required
- Current Basic Cardiac Life Support certification required
- Professional and courteous customer service skills
- Long term care experience preferred
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of nursing standards, policies, procedures and ethics
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.