POPULATION HEALTH CONSULTANT II
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - System
- Population Health
- Full-time, Day
- 80 hrs/pp, M-F 8am-4:30pm
- Professional/ Technical - Nonpatient Care
- Career Band: B3 Business Professional 3
- Req #: 202001505-50527
- Posted: February 17, 2020
The Population Health Consultant II is responsible for facilitating and leading performance improvement efforts for moderately complex to complex projects and assignments on a variety of issues. Effectively communicates, facilitates, and is able to manage group processes to meet deadlines. Performs research, data analysis, benchmarking and develops strategies, tools, graphics, presentations, and reports as appropriate to improve business and clinical performance. Demonstrates project management and systems thinking skills, coordinates aspects of assigned projects and serves as a change agent. Able to conceptualize, develop, analyze, synthesize and utilize information to develop an effective action plan with measurable feedback mechanisms to assess results.
- Bachelor’s degree required in finance/accounting, business, healthcare administration or related area.
- Minimum of 3 years of continuous improvement experience required.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas preferred: health care continuous improvement, utilization management, or clinical profession.
- Experience required with project management, Model for Improvement, Lean, Six Sigma or other improvement methodologies.
- Must be detail oriented with strong interpersonal, organization, analytical and multitasking skills
- Ability to think creatively and work collaboratively to address problems
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills, including ability to communicate complete technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
- A valid Minnesota driver’s license, a driving record in good standing, and the minimum amount of insurance liability coverage may be required