QUALITY DATA ANALYST
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - System
- Population Health
- Full-time, Day
- 80 hrs/pp, M-F 8am-4:30pm
- Professional/ Technical - Nonpatient Care
- Career Band: B2 Business Professional 2
- Req #: 202001507-50529
- Posted: February 14, 2020
The Quality Data Analyst is responsible for assisting with, designing, conducting and documenting analysis and research for simple to moderately complex projects on a variety of issues. Assists with providing summaries and recommendations to aide in managerial decision making and problem solving. Responsible for timely completion and quality outcomes/analysis of the project, usually under the direction of the Lead Quality Analyst or quality leader.
- Associates degree in math, finance/accounting, business, statistics, biostatistics, epidemiology or quantitative analysis required.
- Training or experience in statistical process control and or quality improvement methodology required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas preferred: data analysis and assessment, problem analysis and/or statistical modeling.
- Must be detail oriented with strong interpersonal, organization, analytical and multitasking skills.