This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare Clinic
- SCMG Northwest Imaging
- Casual/on-call, Day/Evening
- 4-8 hrs/pp; Variable shiftgs between 7:30a-8p M-F, 9a-5p every 7th Sat and Sun
- Professional/ Technical - Patient Care
- Career Band: T3 Technical 3
- Req #: 202001617-50633
- Posted: April 2, 2020
This position will prepare, perform, and understand all Imaging Department exams to include x-rays, EKGs, spirometry, holter monitoring and bone densitometry testing. The radiographer must also participate with all other daily tasks in the department and work and communicate with other staff to maintain flow and efficiency throughout the clinic. The radiographer establishes a philosophy of patient and family centered care into the staff, operations, and patient care practices.
- Must have successfully completed formal training in Radiologic Technology at an accredited school.
- Office skills required include: to file accurately, working knowledge of computer keyboards, and basic computer skills.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Registered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists within 3 months of hire.
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Healthcare Provider Card required per established policy.
- Bone Densitometry certification may be required if performing DEXA.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.