This job posting is no longer active.
- Paynesville, MN
- CentraCare - Paynesville
- Washburne Court
- Casual/on-call, Various
- 7am-9am,6pm-9pm Sun-Sat
- Support Services - Patient Care
- Career Band: T1 Technical 1
- Req #: 202001632-50643
- Posted: March 13, 2020
Responsible for providing personal care and designated health-related services to maintain the tenant's physical and emotional wellbeing as well as keeping the facility sanitary, orderly, and in an attractive condition.
This is a shift support position with variable hours but mainly 7 am - 9 am and 6 pm - 9 pm
- High School diploma or equivalent work experience
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- RNA certification required within six months of job placement.
- Experience in senior housing setting preferred
- Must be able to speak English proficiently.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.