CERTIFIED MEDICAL ASSISTANT
This job posting is no longer active.
- Paynesville, MN
- CentraCare - Paynesville
- Paynesville Rural HealthClinic
- Full-time, Day
- 730- 5 pm 4 days a week, option for 5-8 and Saturday rotation
- Career Band: T2 Technical 2
- Req #: 202001656-50663
- Posted: April 3, 2020
Supports providers in the delivery of patient care services. Rooms patients, takes and records vital signs, and obtains medical history. Assists in administering patient tests or providing treatment. Organizes and restocks examination rooms. Under the direction of a provider, may give injections. May also assist in x-ray, lab, or patient record keeping areas.
- Minimum experience = graduate from accredited program
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Medical Assistant certification
- CPR certification
- Must be able to speak English proficiently
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.