This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Home Health Hospice Election
- Part-time, Day
- 40 hrs/pp, M-F 8am-4:30pm
- Minimum $24.51/hr
- Hospice and Home Care
- Career Band: C2 Clinical Professional 2
- Req #: 202001682-50689
- Posted: April 15, 2020
As an integral part of the St. Cloud Hospital (SCH) Case Management System, the Social Worker facilitates achievement of expected patient outcomes through a collaborative process of assessment, planning, facilitation and advocacy for options and services to meet individual health needs. Ensures the effective, efficient and appropriate use of resources across the continuum. Facilitates development, implementation and evaluation of evidence-based practice. Ensures compliance with licensing, professional standards and accrediting agencies. Benchmarks best practices against St. Cloud Hospital practices. Identifies and determines methods to ensure quality outcomes are achieved.
- Bachelor's Degree in Social Work required or Bachelor’s Degree in Sociology with 5 years of social work experience required.
- Current Minnesota licensure as social worker.
- Minimum of one-year prior relevant clinical experience preferred.
- Certification in a related specialty preferred.