NURSING ASSISTANT IN TRAINING- APRIL COURSE
This job posting is no longer active.
- Monticello, MN
- CentraCare - Monticello
- N.H Nursing
- Casual with accruals, Various
- Per Course Schedule- April Course
- Support Services - Patient Care
- Career Band: T1 Technical 1
- Req #: 202001689-50695
- Posted: March 6, 2020
Nursing Assistants at CentraCare help provide basic care for patients and residents of long-term care facilities, such as nursing homes. To become a Nursing Assistant in a long-term care facility, you are required to complete a state-approved education program and pass the Minnesota State Exam. Once you complete the training and pass the state exam, we’ll present qualified individuals with a job offer. CentraCare will cover the cost of the exam, training, and pay you for your time while in the class.
*Preference to Evening and Overnight Availability.
- 16 years of age or older
- Desire to work with older adults
- Attendance is required for all class dates
- Becoming registered with the MN Department of Health as a Nursing Assistant is required
- A one-year employment engagement with CentraCare is required, consisting of a minimum of 4 shifts per pay period
- Ability to read, write, and communicate effectively in English
- Ability to effectively interact with people who are cognitively and/or physically impaired
- Professional and courteous customer service skills
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.