EMPLOYEE RELATIONS ANALYST
This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - System
- Employee-Labor Relations
- Full-time, Day
- 80 hrs/pp; Monday-Friday hours between 8am-5pm
- Professional/ Technical - Nonpatient Care
- Career Band: B4 Business Professional 4
- Req #: 202001778-50777
- Posted: March 19, 2020
Responsible for coaching, investigating, and documenting with regard to employee relations issues and other labor relations. Work is performed in an environment focusing on customer service. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources, or related field, or equivalent experience, required.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in employee/labor relations or related human resources field required.
- Experience in a hospital setting preferred.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, analytical and communication (written and verbal) skills required.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.