- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - System
- Casual with accruals, Various
- Casual- Varied hours
- Professional/ Technical - Patient Care
- Career Band: T3 Technical 3
- Req #: 202001798-50796
- Posted: February 24, 2020
Provides advanced pre-hospital emergency patient care and transport to patients of all ages (neonates, infants, children, adolescent, adult, geriatric, frail geriatric) and non-emergent and emergent services (basic life support, advanced life support/critical care, patient care and transport) in accordance with applicable standards, guidelines and regulations and CentraCare policies and procedures.
- Completion of an accredited Paramedic Program.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Current BLS and ACLS, NRP (Neonatal Resuscitation Program) certification.
- Valid Class D Minnesota driver’s license with an acceptable driving record.
- NIMMS 100, 200, 700 certification required.
- Completion of CentraCare Health-Monticello’s driving program.
- Driving program must be completed prior to completion of orientation.
- Refresher completed every 2 years.
- Basic computer knowledge required.
- Knowledge of advanced pre-hospital medical practices, procedures and equipment.
- Strong knowledge of department Incident Response Plan and ability to interact with public safety partners command staff.
- Organizational, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment and/or work independently as needed.
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Strong interpersonal human relations skills.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.