LPN - CLINIC
- Melrose, MN
- CentraCare - Melrose
- Full-time, Day/Evening
- Career Band: N1 Nursing 1
- Req #: 202001811-50812
- Posted: February 24, 2020
Assume responsibilities for direct nursing care of assigned patients under the supervision of a registered nurse or physician in assigned areas according to established standards and practices. Provides nursing services to patients and families in accordance with the scope of the LPN/CMA as defined by the Minnesota Board of Nursing.
- Graduate of an accredited school nursing.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Licensure in the State of Minnesota as a Licensed Practical Nurse or Certified Medical Assistant.
- BLS certified.
- Maintains patient confidentiality
- Must Function independently, have flexibility, personal integrity and ability to work effectively with patient and /or patient families, personnel, medical staff and general public.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.