SENIOR DIRECTOR, NEUROSCIENCE SERVICES
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - System
- Neurosciences Section
- Full-time, Day
- 8a-5p, Monday-Friday
- Career Band: M4 Management 4
- Req #: 202001840-50837
- Posted: February 25, 2020
CentraCare has a great leadership opportunity available for an experienced leader to advance our nationally-recognized neuroscience services. As the Senior Director, Neuroscience Services you'll lead a multi-disciplinary team of fellowship-trained physicians, certified nurses and support staff that utilize state-of-the-art technology and surgical approaches to serve the needs of our patients. We provide our patients Central Minnesota's first Joint Commission certified stroke center as well as the region's first CARF-accredited inpatient rehabilitation unit.
This leader will partner with a dyad physician director to jointly share accountability toward the section's goals and for alignment and integration of the delivery of care that advance the organization's strategic plan. As a senior leader, you will be accountable for optimizing the business operations, engaging providers, and leading clinical transformation across the care continuum.
Services and locations of responsibility include:Albany Physical Therapy, Allocated Other River Campus, Becker Physical Therapy, Neuro Interventional Neurology, Neuro Neurology, Neuro Neurology Admin, Neuro Neurosurgery, Neuro Neurosurgery Admin, Neurodiagnostics, Neuroscience Admin, Neuroscience Spine Unit, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Plaza - Adult OT Outpatient, Plaza - Adult PT Outpatient, Plaza - Adult Speech Outpatient, Plaza - PEDS OT Outpatient, Plaza - PEDS PT Outpatient, Plaza - PEDS Speech Outpatient, Plaza - Physiatry, Plaza - Rehab Support, Rehabilitation Unit, and Speech Therapy.
- Bachelors Degree in health related field and/or business required.
- Masters Degree or equivalent experience required.
- Five years successful experience in health care management.
- Experience in a large integrated system and in Section areas of responsibility preferred.
- Knowledge of health care systems and hospital/clinic operations.
- Knowledge of budgeting and financial management practices.
- Ability to function with self-motivation and latitude to accomplish objectives, within framework of policies, general administrative direction, and supervisor direction.
- Ability to influence and communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to effectively interact with Board of Directors, management personnel, medical and hospital staff, and community.
- Ability to interpret, communicate and operationalize organizational mission, vision, and core value concepts to a wide range of organizational and community representatives.
- Ability to make strategic, operational and administrative decisions in response to emerging conditions and environmental circumstances.
- Garners respect and trust from peers, setting aside personal agendas, desires, biases for the sake of a successful outcome.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.