HR CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE ONBOARDING
This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - System
- Talent Solutions
- Full-time, Day
- 80 hrs/pp; hours available as early as 7:30am and late as 4:30pm, Monday-Friday
- Minimum $17.90/hour
- Clerical/ Administrative
- Career Band: A2 Administrative Support 2
- Req #: 202001841-50838
- Posted: March 13, 2020
Responsible for greeting & assisting all in person customers at the various HR customer service desk locations, to include triage and meeting with new hires. Works in collaboration with HR Recruitment team to ensure successful pre-boarding of new employees. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers.
- High School diploma/GED required.
- Post High School training in office procedures and equipment including computers or equivalent experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, business or related field preferred.
- One year of experience in Human Resources preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities.
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.