HR CUSTOMER CARE ASSISTANT
This job posting is no longer active.
- Willmar, MN
- CentraCare - System
- Talent Solutions
- Full-time, Day
- 80 hrs/pp; 7:30am-4:00pm; Monday-Friday
- Minimum $17.90/hour
- Clerical/ Administrative
- Career Band: A2 Administrative Support 2
- Req #: 202001829-50826
- Posted: March 11, 2020
The HR Customer Care Assistant is a customer experience-oriented position that provides timely and accurate responses to all inquiries. This position will provide quality initial support services to system-wide employees with a high degree of customer satisfaction. This will be accomplished through the resolution of cases created via the HR service portal, while meeting or exceeding assigned service level agreements (SLAs). This position will also work collaboratively with other members of the HR and Service Center teams to ensure appropriate case escalation, as needed. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Post high school administrative support training or 1+ years’ experience in an office-related setting required.
- Previous experience with an HR service delivery portal preferred.
- Previous Human Resources experience preferred.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and written and verbal communication skills required.
- Ability to effectively shift and adapt to new information and procedures required.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.