MEDIA SIMULATION SPECIALIST
This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - System
- Full-time, Day
- 80 hrs/two weeks; M-F days
- Professional/ Technical - Nonpatient Care
- Career Band: B2 Business Professional 2
- Req #: 202001927-50921
- Posted: May 6, 2020
Responsible for set up, operation, maintenance, repair, and update of Audio Visual and Telepresence equipment, including hardware, software, and cabling. Responsible to research, implement and maintain, television programing and hardware with program vendors. Manages ordering and install of Audio Visual equipment. Serves as lead for construction/remodeling projects for Media Services for CentraCare entities. Supports Simulation Center Technology and AV System to include programing, maintenance and repair. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Supports and demonstrates Patient-Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients, their families and co-workers.
- Associates Degree in a audio visual technology, information technology, simulation technology OR three years experience working with audio visual systems, integration or simulation technology.
- Working with small electronics and professional A/V setup and cabling, with an emphasis in Cisco Telepresence Video, Audio and Presentation Systems.
- Experience working with computers, tablets and smart phones (Apple and Android).
- Video Recording Cameras and Systems experience required.
- Knowledge of Video and Audio Editing Software such as Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premier Pro required.
- Electronic Mechanical aptitude is required.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- A valid Minnesota driver's license, a driving record in good standing, and the minimum amount of insurance liability coverage is required.
- CTS (Certified Technology Specialist) Certification required within two years of hire.
- CET (Certified Electronics Technician) Certification required within three years of hire.
- Experience working with and troubleshooting Cisco Telepresence/WebEx Conference equipment/application or equivalent system including Cisco TMS and TMSXE.
- Experience with installation of Cisco Telepresence System to include hardware and software (Codec, Camera and microphones).
- Operation and setup of Crestron and Extron controllers, routers, receivers and transmitters.
- Experience with audio mixers, microphones (wired and wireless) and knowledge of FCC guidelines.
- Working knowledge utilizing tools for installing and repairing audio visual equipment monitors, projectors and Audio-Visual Rack Systems.
- Project Management Experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Information Technology, Audio Visual Technology or Simulation related field.
- IP, Satellite or Cable Television configuration experience.
- Ability to work occasional off hours and weekends to support the media events, installations, software upgrades and simulation education activities is required.
- Demonstrated good judgment and critical thinking skills when handling a variety of procedural and technical tasks with the ability to work independently with minimal supervisor is required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with a variety of staff and leadership styles is essential.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.