Environmental Services Supervisor
This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Environmental Services
- Full-time, Evening
- 80 hrs/pp, M-F 3pm-11:30pm, every 3rd weekend, rotating holidays
- Minimum $19.37/hr plus shift differentials
- Career Band: O5 Operational Support 5
- Req #: 202001942-50935
- Posted: April 8, 2020
The Environmental Services Supervisor trains, manages, and assesses the quality of the work activities of all environmental services personnel to insure safe, clean, orderly and attractive conditions across the entire hospital. Provides leadership to assure patient areas are safe and comfortable. Work may focus on patient services and discharges, patient shift areas and projects, patient services, public area/floor projects, and/or discharges and patient services.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Three years of experience working in environmental services field or one year supervisory experience in environmental services field required.
- Management and/or leadership course preferred.
- Healthcare experience preferred.