PER DIEM PHYSICAL THERAPIST
This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Physical Therapy
- Casual/on-call, Day
- 8a-4:30p every 4th weekend and rotating holidays
- Professional/ Technical - Patient Care
- Req #: 202001990-50979
- Posted: April 2, 2020
Provides services to patients ranging in age in order to prevent, assess, alleviate or correct physical disability, bodily dysfunction, or pain. Responsible for treating inpatients. Responsible for evaluating patient needs, establishing treatment plans and providing treatments/services accordingly. May work with patients on an individual and/or group basis using current technology, treatment techniques and modalities consistent with department and hospital policies and procedures. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers.
- Graduate of an accredited school of physical therapy
- Prior clinical or field work experience must provide clear evidence of clinical skills consistent with basic entry level positions
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Healthcare Provider card required per established policy.
- Licensed by the MN Board of Physical Therapy as a physical therapist or current temporary permit required. License required within 90 days from date of exam
- Specific clinical training in areas of special interest
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
CentraCare Health has made a commitment to diversity in its workforce and all individuals, including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply.