This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - System
- Managed Care
- Full-time, Day
- Mon-Fri 8:00am-4:30pm
- Professional/ Technical - Patient Care
- Career Band: T2 Technical 2
- Req #: 202002011-50999
- Posted: April 7, 2020
The analyst supports the denials manager and other team members by performing analytics on denials and identifying root-cause issues and opportunities. The position shares responsibility and accountability for managing denials for third-party payers, which includes overseeing the denial process and continually working to identify opportunities for workflow improvements. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers.
- Associates degree in business or a healthcare related program. Or 3 years of relevant healthcare experience in lieu of education.
- Previous office experience and knowledge of revenue cycle.
- Specific experience related to medical terminology, charge documentation, coding, billing, and auditing a plus
- Requires advanced knowledge of Epic Systems, Microsoft Office applications (particularly Microsoft Excel), and other technology as assigned.
- Demonstrated knowledge of healthcare billing and third party payor requirements.
- Knowledge of health insurance, CPT/HCPCS, ICD codes, Revenue Codes, claim form locators required.
- Excellent communication skills and customer relations principles.
- Ability to prioritize and complete tasks in a timely manner with attention to detail and accuracy.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.