Registered Nurse- Birth Center
This job posting is no longer active.
- Monticello, MN
- CentraCare - Monticello
- Birth Center
- Part-time, Day/Night
- Part- Time- 64 hrs/pp-7pm-7:30am primarily and 7am-7:30pm occasionally, Every Third Weekend PM Shift
- Registered Nurses
- Career Band: N2 Nursing 2
- Req #: 202001949-50939
- Posted: April 1, 2020
Under general supervision, plans, directs, and evaluates total nursing care; relates effectively with other shifts for continuity of care; maintains quality relations with other departments and nursing units; participates in education, maintenance of records, and upgrading of policies, procedures and skills - all in accordance with applicable standards, guidelines and regulations.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Current Minnesota RN License
- Current BLS certification
- Current NRP certification obtained prior to working independently with newborns or before completion of orientation to the unit
- Basic word processing/e-mail skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Organizational, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment and/or work independently as needed.
- Ability to document using Electronic Medical Records.
- Ability to assess and evaluate labor patterns.
- Ability to interpret Fetal Heart Rhythm.
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Strong interpersonal human relations skills.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.