PATIENT ACCESS TRAINER
This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - System
- StC Main Patient Access
- Full-time, Day
- 80 hrs/pp; 8a-4:30p Monday-Friday
- Clerical/ Administrative
- Career Band: A4 Administrative Support 4
- Req #: 202002037-51022
- Posted: April 6, 2020
Responsible for training all admission, registration and reception staff in the EPIC program for their respective application(s). Responsible for the on-going training and educational needs of Registration/Patient Access staff at all CCH sites. Responsible for coaching staff in all Registration/Patient Access areas regarding accuracy and completeness of work. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers.
- Associate degree in relevant field of study, or equivalent experience required.
- Knowledge related to third party payors, ADT admissions, discharges, transfer system is required.
- Minimum of two years of operational, or related application experience, or current related application credentialing required.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Current application credentialing required within 6 months.
- Previous information in information technology and/or electronic health record software is preferred.
- A valid Minnesota driver’s license, a driving record in good standing, and the minimum amount of insurance liability coverage required.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.