Manager St. Joseph Clinic
This job posting is no longer active.
- St Joseph, MN
- CentraCare Clinic
- Fam Med St Joseph
- Full-time, Day
- 80 hrs/pp; 8:00am-5:00pm Monday-Friday
- Career Band: M2 Management 2
- Req #: 202002057-51042
- Posted: April 7, 2020
The person working in this position assumes a key leadership role in collaboration with the appointed physician dyad leader and together have primary responsibility and authority to manage day to day operations of the clinic, the front office operations and support functions of the clinic; which may be provided through matrix reporting. This individual works closely with CentraCare Health leadership to ensure the operation runs smoothly and efficiently for providers and patients of all ages. The individual holding this position is expected to develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of clinic operations and the role it plays in the continuum of care provided by CentraCare. This individual also must incorporate a philosophy of patient and family entered care into operations, patient care practices and during interactions with staff and peers. This individual is expected to help shape the clinic culture into a highly functioning work environment. This individual is expected to maintain professional competencies by attending education programs, participate in professional organizations, subscribe to reading professional journals or other appropriate activities.
- Graduate of a college or university with a minimum of a B.A.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a supervisory position in a medical setting and/or demonstrated leadership ability.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Healthcare Provider card required prior to completion of unit orientation.
- B.S. degree in a health science related field of study or management preferred.
- Previous experience with safety training and quality improvement is preferred.
- A working knowledge of budgeting and reviewing financial reporting is preferred.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills to plan and coordinate the activities of the assigned areas.
- Verbal and written communication ability to effectively express ideas and views.
- Numeric ability to evaluate data.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.