INFORMATION DESK GREETER
This job posting is no longer active.
- Long Prairie, MN
- CentraCare - Long Prairie
- CAH Admissions
- Casual with accruals, Day/Evening
- 8:00am-5:00pm Saturday/Sunday, 5:00pm-7:00pm Monday-Friday
- Clerical/ Administrative
- Career Band: A1 Administrative Support 1
- Req #: 202002084-51069
- Posted: March 30, 2020
In an outgoing, personable, warm, compassionate, confidential and courteous manner, you'll serve as the first point of contact upon entry to the facility, providing information, direction, and assistance to members, visitors and patients. Work day duties may include: greeting visitors; answering and directing phone calls, enrolling new members, supporting current members, and helping the Vitality Wellness and CentraCare team in day-to-day operations throughout the facility. You would join the entire CentraCare team in supporting and implementing patient safety and other safety practices throughout the facility, while demonstrating Family Centered Care principles through every interaction.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Prior experience in a customer service setting is desirable
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills required.
- Excellent telephone etiquette required.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.